• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Another site with TONS of reviews AND measurements..!

Dj7675

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Looks similar some other sites where new gear is reviewed but mainly on features and subjective impressions. I looked at a few reviews and saw no measurements. Do they perform measurements on some products? Are they accurate? I no longer read reviews without at least some form of measurements. Someones else's ears, speakers, equipment etc really lacks any kind of relevancy any more. As a general rule you can get features from the manufacturer's website. Maybe I need to look a little further.

Dj7675

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Thanks. I looked at 2 but didn't see any measurements unless I missed them. The review on the sonos amp and the bluesound 2i. Will check out others.

OP
retro

retro

The measurements are usually below the subjective review.

HammerSandwich

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Wow, terrible site design. Seems like you can search for a specific name or browse everything by date. Maybe I missed an option. Best bet: use a search engine with "review & test" site:avhub.com.au. Keep the quotation marks.

While clicking around, I noticed their review of the NAD T758 v3. No measurements. "Superb performance" over there equals "headless panther" here. Hmmm...

raif71

Major Contributor
Wow, terrible site design. Seems like you can search for a specific name or browse everything by date. Maybe I missed an option. Best bet: use a search engine with "review & test" site:avhub.com.au. Keep the quotation marks.

While clicking around, I noticed their review of the NAD T758 v3. No measurements. "Superb performance" over there equals "headless panther" here. Hmmm...
To me, looks like the product measures bad but sounds nice (at least to them), :D. It is possible, right?

HammerSandwich

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Of course. But it hints that their subjective reviews are just like all the other sites'.

Top Bottom