• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Another exciting review coming tomorrow

Wombat

Master Contributor
Exciting? Groundbreaking science or consumer titillation? :cool:

bunkbail

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor

bunkbail

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
My guess is it's @IVX's #9038D.

Wombat

Master Contributor
It is sad that ASR has got to the stage where its principal starts a thread equivalent to "children, guess what I am holding behind my back". :rolleyes:

Veri

Master Contributor
It is sad that ASR has got to the stage where its principal starts a thread equivalent to "children, guess what I am holding behind my back". :rolleyes:
Another view would be that Amir is currently doing the tests, is pleasantly surprised with initial testing, and is simply sharing that the review/results will be done and posted by tomorrow-ish. Nothing wrong with that.. he's done the same thing a couple times.

It means a decent product review is incoming. Or a really broken one if hinted otherwise :)

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
People like it , it's entertainment and they find it fun.

Wombat

Master Contributor
Populism vs professionalism? Ah, the membership numbers marketing.:facepalm:

Last edited:
Top Bottom