• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Another exciting review coming tomorrow

Tks

Major Contributor
It's 1AM EST here, so is tomorrow on Friday or Thursday >_< ?

Hmm, ED1A unbalanced version?

AKM4499 equiped A&K DAP? (least likely)

Orchard Audio BOSC power amps?

March Audio power amps?

March Audio headphone amp (is this even planned anymore?)

Neurochrome's new headphone amp?

Topping DX7 Pro (doubt it's this, since I have no idea what small means, but if anything is going to make a splash I would hope its this).

SMSL's THX based headphone amp?

Tks

Major Contributor
Awesome, thank you future posters for letting me guess for you as Amir just said that I get one guess per person that posts in this thread ;D

miero

RMAF-30-of-67.jpg

Image source: https://www.headphone.guru/rocky-mountain-audiofest-2019-sponsored-by-underwood-hifi-part-5/

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Awesome, thank you future posters for letting me guess for you as Amir just said that I get one guess per person that posts in this thread ;D
I grant you rights to one of my guesses. :)

Unless it turns out to be one of these.
1570080096052.png

bunkbail

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor

Hugo9000

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Hmm, exciting as in another headless panther review? Or exciting as in hitting-the-ball-out-of-the-park panther? I hope it's the latter. Going by the hint of it being "rather small," I'll assume it's not some "high-end"/expensive item, unless it's one of those magic Nano Thimble thingamabobs! hahaha!

Maybe the SMSL M500 that @SMSL-Mandy promised has finally arrived? That's rather small. I think they said 2 to 3 weeks was the expected transit time from China?

It would be nice if it was a surprise, like the JDS Labs DAC to match the Atom. We're in the final quarter of 2019, which I think is when they were expected to launch it...

Veri

Master Contributor
SMSL M300/M500? or yeah the miniDSP or other dongle :)

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Maybe the SMSL M500 that @SMSL-Mandy promised has finally arrived? That's rather small. I think they said 2 to 3 weeks was the expected transit time from China?
Rather small, for a desktop unit, indeed. I guess this one too, with probably stellar performance for the price. Please stop to behead this poor panther.

Last edited:
Top Bottom