• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Another D&D 8C review

richard12511

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

He's a youtuber I'm subscribed to and like to watch from time to time. I thought it was a really great review. I like him because he tends to be very objective and anti snake oil.

Edit: @hardisj , I plugged your channel a bit. Being subscribed to and having seen many White Sea Studio's videos, I think he and his viewers would love your channel.

Last edited:

thewas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
He's a youtuber I'm subscribed to and like to watch from time to time. I thought it was a really great review. I like him because he tends to be very objective and anti snake oil.
Thanks for sharing, I also like him additionally as he uses the same 3-way Philips motion feedback monitors from 1979 that I also have. :cool:

tecnogadget

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Nice to see that YouTuber reviewing the D&D 8C, what a coincidence that I casually stumbled to his channel yesterday and watched a video about Linear Phase EQ :p

sigbergaudio

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor
Interesting to see him actually holding them at the start of the video. I never realized the 8Cs were that big.

1626376048431.png

Top Bottom