• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

ANIME.. Anyone?

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Not usually a shounen anime person, but Jujutsu Kaisen really surprised me in a good way.

I've been a bit late on this. My daughter and I just finished the 1st season yesterday and damned, it is great ! It still has many of the shōnen clichés/gimmicks... but I liked it anyhow. Great work with animation from Mappa (Last season of Shingeki No Kyojin, Dorehedoro...)

The entire season is available for free streaming at Crunchyroll (1080p, with English or French/German/Spanish subs):

tr1ple6

I've been a bit late on this. My daughter and I just finished the 1st season yesterday and damned, it is great ! It still has many of the shōnen clichés/gimmicks... but I liked it anyhow. Great work with animation from Mappa (Last season of Shingeki No Kyojin, Dorehedoro...)

The entire season is available for free streaming at Crunchyroll (1080p, with English or French/German/Spanish subs):

I really enjoyed Kakushigoto. It had a lovely story about a father and daughter relationship. Scissor Seven is quite funny and also worth a watch

fraa

My favorites:
Armored Trooper Votoms
Mobile Suit Gundam
Aura Battler Dunbine
Xabungle
All rather old. My teenage years.

hege

Forum Donor
Aside from seeing some Pokemon, I never thought I'd watch Anime..

My boy wanted to check One Punch Man, ok, S1 was quite fun.

Next up was Attack on Titan. Never expected the gorefest - not exactly a childrens show lol, nice.

edit: Forgot.. My Hero Academy.. quite fun too, though started to feel a bit meh in last seasons.

And current marathon of One Piece going at 817 episodes. Favorite so far (aside from the constant flashbacks which can be fast-forwarded). Not too serious and great characters. I even ordered a Chopper plushie, am I going down the rabbit hole. :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom