• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Android music player with L/R inversion ?

Jose Hidalgo

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Hi everybody, everything's in the title I guess.

Two of my headphones happen to have inverted cords. Don't ask me how that's possible. It is, I have checked thoroughly: the sound that goes through the L-labelled connector is the R one and vice-versa. Of course that has nothing to do with how you plug the connectors into the headphones. It really is the cable.

With my home setup I have no issues at all, because with Equalizer APO I can easily define a L-R switch and toggle it every time I plug the corresponding headphones. However when I'm on the road, sometimes I only have my Android phone. So I'd like to ask if you know of a nice Android music player that is capable of L/R inversion. Currently I'm using Musicolet and I'm quite happy with it, but it doesn't seem to have that function.

... I know, I could also just put the headphones backwards, or inverse the connectors. I KNOW ! :p

Thanks !

Top Bottom