• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Android 13 usb hardware volume control (UAC2)

TwoEyedJack

Simple question, can't find the answer anywhere else. Has support for hardware volume being implemented in the newer Android releases?

I basically want to know if I can use the Apple dongle with my android phone. (I know there are apps that allow it as well as some more permant ways that require root). I have spent so much in usb dongles, don't want to burn more.

Human Bass

Addicted to Fun and Learning
You mean like a dongle/usb stick with volume buttons working? I believe so.

Prince Sangwan

No. I mean the simple apple dongle that when plugged in an android phone doesn't output full power.
No. Android has not yet implemented hardware volume control in android 13. Hiby music is our only option so far. Please share the root methods though. I want to try those.

OP
T

TwoEyedJack

No. Android has not yet implemented hardware volume control in android 13. Hiby music is our only option so far. Please share the root methods though. I want to try those.
That's a shame

Here you go:

Top Bottom