• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

And now you need test cerification for your cables.

OP
izeek

izeek

I checked out their website. I don't know, didn't seem that bad. Handmade stuff at not stupid prices. I saw a pair of handmade 2ft cables for $34. In the grand scheme not bad and seems reasonable to me. I get that there is some propaganda and marketing. But some nice stuff for the price. More like support your local artist kind of thing. Not I need a new fur coat for my mistress kind of thing.
Yeah, the product seemed ok. Just the marketing. I can't take them seriously when I saw that, though.

OP
izeek

izeek

Yeah, the product seemed ok. Just the marketing. I can't take them seriously when I saw that, though.
It"s a whole new level. I'll bet those high-end companies are mad they got beat.
I can see them sending out beautiful certificates that really mean jack.

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Then again its better than the silly expensive wire that don't offer anything in this regard and rather avoid it.....but figure the designing here is mostly about how to part you from some of your money :)

Top Bottom