• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

And I present the Khadas Atom...

I started my small project of merging these 2 into one housing. I have the tone board now mounted to the Atom top piece. The Atom's housing is well designed and more than structurally strong enough for this application. I will be drawing up a housing to be printed that will encase the toneboard. I think it will look great when I'm finished. Here are a few pictures. Let me know if the pictures suck. I'll resize them larger.

Attachments

Last edited:

RayDunzl

Major Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Well I can't since the files are too large.
If using a Win PC, put them on your screen, make that window foreground, ALT-PrintScreen, paste into post.

Can still be too big, but usually not.

I use the Snipping Tool most of the time.

If using a PC, put them on your screen, make that window foreground, ALT-PrintScreen, paste into post.

Can still be too big, but usually not.

I use the "Snipping Tool" normally.

I'm on my phone. I actually just downloaded this amazing app that did all 7 pictures in like 2 seconds. Worked great and I got to select the compression ratio. No ads.

RayDunzl

Major Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Cool.

An invisble case...

Looks nice. Thought about doing rhe same :)
It's quite easy and looks nice.
I had thought about a combo like this: good to see someone try it! Nice work. The combo should outperform many other products at far, far higher prices.
It sounds amazing on my Fidelio X2 cans. It's amazing how queit they are with nothing playing. I can't put to words the sound that flows through my ears. I want to thank you @amirm for all of your work on this site with regards to the reviews. It is what guided me down this path.

tlr

JDS (or Massdrop) should just partner with Khadas to sell the Tone board in a Atom-stackable enclosure.