• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Analysis Plus Cables

manisandher

Addicted to Fun and Learning
My recent look at my 'Truth' preamp, and a comment I received about the cables I used during my loopback tests, got me thinking about all the audio purchases I've made in the past. I'll admit that I've been taken in by BS marketing on more than one occasion, and made a whole bunch of mistakes along the way. But I'm an experimenter at heart, and amongst all the mistakes, there have been some real gems too (my old AR-T Legato spdif/USB converter, for example).

But there are some purchases where I'm not sure whether their marketing claims have any validity, or are just BS. The one that sprang immediately to mind was Analysis Plus, who make cables for audiophiles, pro musicians... and NASA apparently (for a decidely non-audio application).

They have a knowledge base page: https://homeaudio.analysis.plus/knowledge-base/

(I find the piano note clips particularly amusing.)

Any comments on their claims?

Mani.

Top Bottom