• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

An exploration into Litecoin, Bitecoin and the Art of the Deal ...

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
Computers are up in processing power, China is up in technological advancement, Russia is up in cyber space intelligence, USA is up to the moon, Saudi Arabia is up in movie theaters entertainment, Litecoin and Bitcoin age up since inauguration, mange things are up this year and @ the threshold of the new year.

We rely on our iPhones and iPads more than our relationships with our partners. Even the "natural épanouissement of sensuel intimité, sexualité inclus", is secondhand entertainment to the point of quasi nonexistent.
Just check TED experts on the subject; here's a short video:

Here's the reason why I'm starting this thread:

A discussion about the times we live in in the whole world, and not just here in North America.
The thread's title include Litecoin and bitcoin because they are part of the changes of times as well, and big time. They signify a major course towards opposite poles, the polarisation of our planet and of all the people living on it today.

The Art of the Deal has none to do with real estate but everything with how to cope and deal best with all the new world changes.

This is a vast subject, and it not particularly concentrated on one particular aspect, but on all of them correlated together. We have powerful computers with data on Earth's temperature, with each region and it should help us for things like preventing fires going on right now in California. I've read that last winter was one of the wettest on record and it helps grew vegetation, brushes, plants...and with the extremely dry summer they had this year it was the perfect fuel source.

Millionaires and billionaires from bitcoin and Amazon and Facebook and Microsoft and Apple and...they can invest resources to prevent those fires by creating defense teams who work based on data information collected by computers on climate, temperature, ecological system changes.

China is improving internet security to prevent the infiltration of hackers. They are using quantum physics. I cannot emphasize enough the importance of security today in the world we live I. I posted a link yesterday.

This thread is a discussion, an exploration about all inteconnectivity between the new changes happening now in the world of investments for the benefit of all in need of a better life.

The latest about Litecoin:
https://www.coindesk.com/300-pullback-likely-surging-litecoin/

Saudi Arabia is going to build movie theaters in March 2018 after they banned them for the last 35 years. That, is a big change too. This is like bringing the culture of film entertainment in their country, investing in their people, creating artistic jobs, expanding relaxation and fun into their young generations who are ecstatic right now...just check all over Twitter.

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1207836/saudi-arabia
http://beta.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-saudi-arabia-movie-theaters-20171211-story.html

This is s good deal I think for them. Same as giving more freedom to their women. It's like breathing more deeply the fresh and pure air still remaining. And, creating more pure air in investing in electric cars. Saudi Arabia is a rich country with abundance, they have tremendous potential to help the poor and the persecuted from say Bangladesh, they can give an identity to the most persecuted people in the world. That's one of the powers they can use for good use.

How to deal with the frenzy of bitcoin?
Here's a short story:
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/11/bitcoin-millionaire-grant-sabatier-dont-buy-bitcoin.html

This is our world, our thread, our discussion...
_____

Bonus:

_____

Extra:

Last edited:
OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Last edited:

Wombat

Master Contributor
Powering GAS?

life-is-a-300x300.jpg

Last edited:

Wombat

Master Contributor
p19bko9rf0pd49081uqu18gasev3.jpg

18_051111_l.jpg

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
The only reason why I came here this morning, after brief reflection, was to simplify life and edit and transfer.
We don't need three threads about the gold rush of data transactions.
One is amply sufficient.

But it's no big deal, nobody got hurt in the process.

Top Bottom