• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

An audio engineer explains why Dolby Atmos Music is “definitely going to supersede stereo”

jhaider

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Indeed. I've been really impressed with just how much of the music I actually listen to is available in multi-channel. It's certainly not 50% or anything, but it's definitely a sizable percentage,

It pays to check Apple’s catalogue every once in a while. Last week I noticed Pearl Jam Ten and No Code were remixed in Atmos!

fun

It pays to check Apple’s catalogue every once in a while. Last week I noticed Pearl Jam Ten and No Code were remixed in Atmos

It pays to check Apple’s catalogue every once in a while. Last week I noticed Pearl Jam Ten and No Code were remixed in Atmos!
Yes, I like to do that once in a while. Start with "Spatial Audio" in search, and then look for "Best New Songs", "Featured Albums" or new albums in the various genres. Even though I don't usually listen to pop, hip hop, but I enjoy the sampling process, and do find some songs very enjoyable in Atmos.

Top Bottom