• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Amsterdam Mastering studio construction photos

tuga

Major Contributor
Amsterdam Mastering's webpage has an interesting set of photos taken along the various stages of construction.

http://www.amsterdammastering.com/con_page_1/

studio_186.jpg
studio_005_1to20.jpg

youngho

My first thought was that this looks like a Northward Acoustics project, since I recognize the front to back approach. I'm surprised about the B&W speakers, however. Probably the choice of speakers were mandated by the studio or else this was from some time back.

OP
tuga

tuga

Major Contributor

JustIntonation

Yes, I know, but Northward typically uses flush mounted ATC speakers, so I assume that the studio mandated their use in this design or else the design was early before they settled on ATC.

Yes this build was several years ago. Back then they did both flush mounted ATC and projects like this one. Now they only do flush mounted ATC.

Top Bottom