• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Amplifiers - DACs | Eat Schiit, audiophiles!

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area

Dismayed

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time. That's enough to run a profitable business!

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
No need to watch the vid the key to schiits sucsess is gorilla marketing and being highly visable personalities in new soical media forms.

In that respect they have done brilliant, there are signs in fact they are more successful than they can deal with.

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
John Darko is a bit weird. He needs something to write about so folks will go to his website and click on ads.

Wombat

Master Contributor
The internet enables anyone to publicly stroke their egos. ;) Not me of course. :cool:

Wombat

Master Contributor
If I start a thread where I give a brick of gold each time someone post, would you guys like that.

As long as they don't post vague time-consuming videos instead of clear comment. ;)

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
This is a site for scientists and happy people, so I know all the rules.
You guys abide by the same rules better than I, as evidence showed in the latest scientific report on Climate Change (CC). So no worries, we are all in good hands here.

Please proceed with DACs and Amplifiers, all Class. ...Even from Schiit.
What a brand name for an Audio company! Lol

Top Bottom