• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Amplifier suggestions for multiple inputs

Pesuhelmi

Hello,

First post here, this has been a great forum to learn stuff. I own a Topping D50s DAC, JDS atom headphone amp, a Rega vinyl player and Rega Brio-R integrated amp currently. I've been thinking about upgrading the Brio-R.

I would like to connect the Topping D50s & the LP player to the amp. I would like also to connect FROM amp out to the JDS atom, so I can also listen to vinyls on my headphones. The amplifier could have a phono input or also I could get a separate RIAA amp.

I've read many good reviews on the Hypex NC400 amps but there I run into problems: how do I mix all the different sources and control volume before hitting the NC400. Also my other devices are connected unbalanced so this would have to be solved. Any way around this or other amplifier suggestions? I aim for the best suitable amplifier in 1000-1500 $ price range. Or can you convince me that Brio-R is already good enough and I would not be better off with anything else. :)

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Use the tape / record out from the Rega to the atom.

Top Bottom