• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Amplifier for Grado SR80 and Fidelio X2HR.

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
edited for clarity.

Last edited:

SMc

A Grado SR series measurement would be welcome to compare with the many that can be found elsewhere.

To answer in the negative, I didn't like the MassDrop Cavalli LCX single-ended with my Grado 80s or 225s. Eq may be the ultimate solution. Even the spotify app five band eq made a difference in subjective enjoyment.

OP
_thelaughingman

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
A Grado SR series measurement would be welcome to compare with the many that can be found elsewhere.

To answer in the negative, I didn't like the MassDrop Cavalli LCX single-ended with my Grado 80s or 225s. Eq may be the ultimate solution. Even the spotify app five band eq made a difference in subjective enjoyment.

I do use SoundSource as my EQ application to use with the Grado's to tone down some of the brightness. Great application that allows a 10band EQ plus has built in EQ profiles specific to headphones from sources such as Oratory, Crinacle and such.

Reactions: SMc
Top Bottom