• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Amplifier choice for Creek 4330 Mark 2 Integrated

aslan7

Greetings--quick question: I have an old Creek 4330 that I use for my turntable and CDs (my main system is all digital) and am very fond of it. I have been using it a lot lately in a larger room after adding the optional phono card and would like some extra power (the unit is rated 40 watts into 8 ohms). There is an RCA connection on the reverse for an amplifier so I can use the 4330 as a preamp. I can't seem to find anything historically correct--something British made around 2002--and am tempted by the NAD C 298 and also something by Nord. With the latter I would have to add custom RCAs. Both are reasonably priced and recommended by Amir but I don't have the opportunity to hear anything since I live in the boonies. Any ideas what would be a good match? Many thanks, rt

Top Bottom