• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Amir's TODO thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

Forum Donor
So which do you guys want to see reviewed sooner, the Benchmark HPA4 or AH B2 Power amplifier? I don't that I can get both so like to know the priority before I go and ask.

AHB2! We have a master Headphone Amp already (Massdtop THX) but no proper power Amp yet!

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
When can we expect the Little Labs Monotor measurements?
You are expecting someone more organized than me. :) Right now, I am going by how loud someone complains for their unit. :) :)

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

Dilliw

How about an Aptx HD stream to a dac vs. one of your stand alone dacs using 16/44.1 files? I guess you could do the test if you ran your DX3 Pro off of an APTx HD source.

I've recently switched to using Aptx HD with my LG G6 ($150 used), Foobar using my 16 and 24 bit flac files, and feeding a BluDento HD receiver ($95). I can A/B it with my computer setup and at least with my old ears I'm not missing anything. It's not "the best" but it sure is convenient.

Manbeard

So which do you guys want to see reviewed sooner, the Benchmark HPA4 or AH B2 Power amplifier? I don't that I can get both so like to know the priority before I go and ask.

The AHB2 gets my vote as well.

ryanmh1

vitalii427

Forum Donor
I don't want to be a party pooper, but why does anyone want to see time spent measuring an AHB2? A full battery of tests has already been run on by a variety of people. Nothing new is going to be learned that is not already known. See https://www.stereophile.com/content/benchmark-media-systems-ahb2-power-amplifier-measurements and https://www.soundstagenetwork.com/i...hb2-stereo-mono-amplifier&catid=97&Itemid=154.
I saw this and other measurements. That is why I am interested in Amir’s measurements in the same conditions as a benchmark))

Johnb

A lot of people have been asking for cheap DACs to pair with Atom. Maybe re-measure D10 with new setup. Also, you have someone's DACMAGIC and also Cirrus Soundkey.

filo97s

I saw this and other measurements. That is why I am interested in Amir’s measurements in the same conditions as a benchmark))
i'm quite interested too, i must admit.

Also, would be nice to test the new Teac UD-505 which uses AK4497 in dual mono, both dac and amp sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom