• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Amir's TODO thread

I see both the SMSL AD18 and the Topping MX3 are on the (out of date) TODO list. I'm interested in buying one of those, so can you say how far down the line the review & measurements would be coming in for those?

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I see both the SMSL AD18 and the Topping MX3 are on the (out of date) TODO list. I'm interested in buying one of those, so can you say how far down the line the review & measurements would be coming in for those?
I just finished testing of MX3 and will post it tomorrow. You must be a mind reader. :)

I'm not sure if you do measurement microphones; but I'd be interested to see how the Dayton Audio iMM-6 Calibrated Measurement Microphone compares to more expensive kit.

jtwrace

I'm not sure if you do measurement microphones; but I'd be interested to see how the Dayton Audio iMM-6 Calibrated Measurement Microphone compares to more expensive kit.
Cross Spectrum has done a lot of work in this area. IIRC he has posted some work about this too. I'm sure you can email him about it too as he's very responsive.

I have a Fiio A5 I can send in... I'd be quite interested in getting it measured because I'm hearing some very strange behavior in the subbass across different DACs and headphones and I can't tell exactly what's going on.

Top Bottom