• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Amir's TODO thread

vitalii427

I don't want to be a party pooper, but why does anyone want to see time spent measuring an AHB2? A full battery of tests has already been run on by a variety of people. Nothing new is going to be learned that is not already known. See https://www.stereophile.com/content/benchmark-media-systems-ahb2-power-amplifier-measurements and https://www.soundstagenetwork.com/i...hb2-stereo-mono-amplifier&catid=97&Itemid=154.
I saw this and other measurements. That is why I am interested in Amir’s measurements in the same conditions as a benchmark))

A lot of people have been asking for cheap DACs to pair with Atom. Maybe re-measure D10 with new setup. Also, you have someone's DACMAGIC and also Cirrus Soundkey.

I saw this and other measurements. That is why I am interested in Amir’s measurements in the same conditions as a benchmark))
i'm quite interested too, i must admit.

Also, would be nice to test the new Teac UD-505 which uses AK4497 in dual mono, both dac and amp sections.

oh also the Alientek D8 and the SMSL Q5 pro for the entry level tier.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I don't see the NAD D7050 on the list, even though Amir, I think you said you would test it…
Yes, the todo list is out of date and no longer maintained.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I don't think you have posted the aune s6 yet, any chance you can still post the measurements?
Yeh, let me see if I can take a shot at it....

Top Bottom