• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Amir's TODO thread

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
OK, I am losing track of what all I have bought that needs reviewing/writing. :) So I thought I create a thread on them and give you all an opportunity to also opine as to which you want done next. Not that I will listen to you, but it might be a form of therapy for you! :D

I think this is more or less is it.

Last edited:

mindbomb

I have a fiio a3 and an o2 amp (from massdrop though). A big practical difference between them is volume tracking. iirc, the fiio is only good for about -30db, while the o2 can do -50db.

Sal1950

Major Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
How bout a index of articles compiled on the Home page?
Thirteen pages of great info but few will wade thru them and most are too lazy to search.
Just a thought

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
How bout a index of articles compiled on the Home page?
Yes, that is on my TODO list too. It has gotten so bad I have to search myself to find them! :)

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
amirm Home Music Servers, Computers and Streamers 148