• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Amirm's Bounty

raif71

Major Contributor
I saw the title and thought Paul McGowan put out a hit on Amir.
1601109481734.png

I'd like to see Amir as the captain of The Bounty :D

tomtoo

Major Contributor
I like a tomato juice. Have my own garden & small greenhouse. Rise three different kinds of tomatoes; plane old domestical one (which i favore the most), a Oxes Hart which is rather meaty and Cherry that's similar to one on your pictures that has more intense taste & i usually freeze it & add to cooking. Among other things which grow in the garden.

Iam so used to my bloody mary(no alcohol) in the morning that without, the day not starts good.

Adam Bernau

Forum Donor
I just bought a third food dehydrator to keep up with that job! It takes a lot less effort than canning but the process is so slow with tomatoes and such due to amount of water they have.
Nice! Nothing tastes better than the fruit of our work from our our garden :) If you are a fan of a good pizza and pasta, i would suggest to make a few dozens of canned sugo (the italian tomato sauce). I do, and it is just great to have them ready for quick pizza or pasta making.

North_Sky

Major Contributor

ZolaIII

Major Contributor
Iam so used to my bloody mary(no alcohol) in the morning that without, the day not starts good.
The power of habit. Traditional just strained tomato juice a bit boiled with a tad of salt & stored like that. Afterwards you add what you like if you prefer it like that, or use it in cooking.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Nice! Nothing tastes better than the fruit of our work from our our garden :) If you are a fan of a good pizza and pasta, i would suggest to make a few dozens of canned sugo (the italian tomato sauce). I do, and it is just great to have them ready for quick pizza or pasta making.
Fan of Pizza??? This is our oven:

index.php

:)

We decided to can all the tomatoes plain. That way can turn them into different sauces such as Pizza, spaghetti , etc. It is too hard to plan in advance which sauce we need the most. Woodfired oven takes a while to get going anyway (usually 4 hours+) so plenty of time to get the sauce ready for it.

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Looks delicious. Our son has a garden behind his house.

Top Bottom