• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Amir Buys a New Audio Precision Analyzer (APx555)!!!

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
The amount of time amir spends on the phone to customer support trying to work out how the software update works, he will get his moneys worth and AP will continue to rue the day they sold his one.

@Blumlein 88 no just tea, you thought hiend audio was pricey you should look into exotic tea.

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Amir pays me in shares currently i have a million shares in audio sceince review ...

If I want to buy 10,000 shares, how much would you sell for? Or would you prefer trades in exotic tea?

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
If I want to buy 10,000 shares, how much would you sell for? Or would you prefer trades in exotic tea?
They are a £ each not sure how that translates lets ask our currency expert @March Audio ..

Tea is for girls dennis i drink beer, tequila and whisky.

March Audio

Master Contributor
Audio Company
Bloody dollar and euro rubbish, it should all be in proper money ;)

1545291033915.png

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Bloody dollar and euro rubbish, it should all be in proper money ;)

View attachment 19139
Ah this is quite funny as the notes shrink progressively just like the pound at the moment ..

I wonder how worthless my life savings are this morning lol

March Audio

Master Contributor
Audio Company
Ah this is quite funny as the notes shrink progressively just like the pound at the moment ..

I wonder how worthless my life savings are this morning lol

Dont worry, it will come back up when we dont give them that 39 billion, when they cant sell German cars and we strike far better trade deals with the rest of the world. ;)

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Dont worry, it will come back up when we dont give them that 39 billion, when they cant sell German cars and we strike far better trade deals with the rest of the world. ;)
I hear Trump is really really good at negotiating and trade deals are his specialty. You'll be able to buy the Japanese cars they make in the USA. Though there are some German ones too for that matter.

Wombat

Master Contributor

Tory negotiators. Short memory:

"peace in our time".

5baf82d5f3228-e1538230735554-900x540.jpg

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Amir pays me in shares currently i have a million shares in audio sceince review ...

Audio seance review has a ghost of a chance.
Keith

Wombat

Master Contributor

March Audio

Master Contributor
Audio Company
How about

How about Boris Johnson - the Keith Moon of the Tory party?

FWIW we don't really wan't GB back after being deserted by it for the EU. o_O

Boris is brilliant. :) A clever guy pretending to be a buffoon........converse of the US situation where Trump is a buffoon pretending to be a clever guy.......

I do laugh, Australia a republic? There is far more TV coverage of the Royal family over here than there is in the UK. Oz cant get enough of it :)

Top Bottom