• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Amazon Refused To Re-Deliver My Order

Thrill Killer

Ordered some Arya Stealth from amazon. Refused to deliver because the mail service didn't have a code for receiving of package. Was not told about this at order time. I made 5 calls and got lied to 5 times. Phone numbers given to me that were all disconnected. All said that it was the number for amazon logistics to have them hold the package. They even told me 3 times that by calling the number, I will be told where to meet the driver or what fulfillment center it's going back to. All numbers were disconnected. So now, after 3 more calls, 8 in total. Some say it's being returned to hifiman. Some say it's being re-delivered tomorrow. Anything amazon customer support says to me now is just a lie.

I told the mail service to REFUSE any re-delivery attempt. I called amazon customer support for a ninth time and told them to cancel the order. Some lady said she would but It's probs a lie. I'm out $1,400 for 1-2 weeks until the packaged is actually returned to them. Or, if they try and redeliver. And find out the mail service is refusing the package. And then process a refund.

Anyways, Where can I buy some Arya? Headphones.com is out of them. I'm not buying them from amazon again because of this code requirement. Nor will I buy them from hifiman. As they probably have the same requirement. I would like re-buy them right now, but from where? A place that won't require a code to accept the package. As part of my wanting to repurchase RIGHT NOW. I have budgeted $300 for Overnight /Next Day delivery.

Please help me out. Where to buy some Now and get them next day. Money is Not an issue. Just getting them delivered hassle free is.

I checked bloom audio but it seems like it's not really overnight shipping. I checked with their shipper. And that generating a shipping label/number does not mean overnight shipping. All it means they said is that a shipping label was created in the system. The shipper said it's overnight once they receive it. But bloom is vague on when they will actually get the package to the shipper.

It could very well be "Overnight". But, the shipper has to have the package. And bloom does not say how fast or when the package gets into a shippers hand. does anyone have any experience with overnight from bloom?

Checking on apos, they're vague about it too. Who does true overnight, true next day delivery. I can spend up to $300 to have it truly next day.

Last edited:

JSmith

Master Contributor
Cheaper here... seem to have stock;
Although, what country are you in?

JSmith

OP
T

Thrill Killer

Cheaper here... seem to have stock;
Although, what country are you in?

JSmith

In my OP I mention the Bloom site. They have them. But are vague about overnight/next day shipping. As that is what I want. Not 2-3 business days. Not "2-Day Guaranteed". But Overnight/Next Day delivery. I called the shipper and they said they deliver overnight if they have a package. Bloom site is vague on when they get packages to a shipper.

JSmith

Master Contributor
In my OP I mention the Bloom site. They have them. But are vague about overnight/next day shipping.
Sorry, I see.

How about this place? Not overnight I know... but looks like maybe a few days if it makes it by Friday.

Order now for shipping tomorrow.
Receive FREE U.S. shipping with estimated delivery
between Fri, Mar 03 and Mon, Mar 06
Ⓧ Not available for shipping outside the U.S.

General 30 Day Return/Exchange Policy
Available Online and In Store
eBay may be worth a look too... I saw some on there that were new or open box.

JSmith

OP
T

Thrill Killer

Sorry, I see.

How about this place? Not overnight I know... but looks like maybe a few days if it makes it by Friday.

eBay may be worth a look too... I saw some on there that were new or open box.

JSmith
Thanks for the link to Audio46. But that site is a big NO! They charge NY state tax for a out of state sale. Eff that! I went all the way thru shipping and saw that. Nope.

markanini

Major Contributor
I don't know about everyone else, but if some woo products exist on the market and it gave incentive for more brick an mortar stores I'd take that over Amazons monopoly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom