• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Amazon music HD with android phone

Lbstyling

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Hi all,

I have just bought a new phone (xaomi k50) and am shocked to find it doesn't have a 3.5mm out!

Bought a apple dongle (US version), but alas, only get enough volume through my IEMs (1more quad) when the phones native 'dolby atmos' mode is enabled.

Dolby Atmos really quite good at creating a soundstage through IEMs but clearly is not the intended original sound. (Wouldn't mind if the DAC was capable of passing through the Dolby Atmos mode on my phone from time to time)

So as best I can tell, I need the following:

1) A Bluetooth DAC/headphone amp?
2) Good mobility.
3) Transparent audio
4) Must be able to play Amazon HD (specifically) and other common streaming services (YouTube)
5) Must work with wavelet app (headphone EQ app)
6) I like it LOUD and would like to be able to use it with a wide variety of headphones/IEMs. (It will be used to drown out heavy machinery)
7) it's going to be beaten around a little (I do building work with headphones on), so it has to take this.
8) 8 hour + batt life.
Lossless audio as I pay for Amazon music HD, I would like to get the benefit. Is this LDAC?

What should I be looking at?

Thanks all,

Cianuro67

i dont know your budget but i have Shanling m3x and he got all of your request

Top Bottom