• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Amazon HD, Music Unlimited and HEOS

TankTop

I’m trying to up my streaming game a little and go from Apple Music to a higher res format. I subscribed to Music Unlimited on my iPhone (already a Prime member) and then tried to ad HD music. Music HD is not compatible with Music Unlimited if you subscribe from your iPhone. Furthermore Music Unlimited is currently a three month trial and even though I unsubscribed it’s still on until August, I even contacted Apple Support and they said they will submit my request for an immediate cancellation but it will take a few days for a review.

Any other pitfalls that I should be aware of? I just thought Amazon would work well enough since I’m already an Amazon member but if I’m using HEOS is there another service anyone here recommends?

ReaderZ

Addicted to Fun and Learning
My experience is far worse, I was looking for CD/above CD quality streaming service. When I went to sign up for amazon music, I just can't find the HD option, then I found out it's simply not available in Canada. Which is why I have Tidal now.

Top Bottom