• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Allo Revolution DAC-

Repdetect

Forum Donor
Selling my newly purchased Allo Revolution DAC. I liked the sound of it. Uncannily quiet. It was less fatiguing than the Topping D50s I had. Problem is I wanted to incorporate it into a home theatre system but couldn't do it. What I discovered is that I could work it into my HTS but would lose room correction, which to my ears made a much bigger difference in sound than the DAC. So back to using my Oppo BDP-103. Has Thyscon driver loaded. Includes remote control and standard accessories. Requires power supply. Cost $286 delivered to me. Selling for $225.00 inc. postage within conus.
Thanks for looking.

OP
Repdetect

Repdetect

Forum Donor
Hi Arroz2223:
Thanks for your purchase Please send the $225 payment to my Paypal account, [email address deleted per request]. You can check my ebay reviews at repdetect12649.
I'll send it with tracking as soon as payment arrives.
Email me if you have any questions.
Thanks much.
Repdetect

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Repdetect

Repdetect

Forum Donor
Hi Arroz2223:

I need your mailing address.

Thanks

Arroz2223

Thanks Repdetect! Rev dac arrived and works but my setup and connectivity is limited at the moment. Once I make some additinal purchases and dive deeper into music streaming, I hope to offer more insight regarding this DAC. I am old school guy learning...greatly appreciate the information found here from the many knowledgeable members.

Hemi-Demon

Out of curiosity, does this device use a micro usb or a "mini usb? The site says uUSB and I have never seen that before.

Top Bottom