• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Akg k702: RAW, Crinacle & Oratory1990 curve comparison with 'flatbed' measurement without pinna.

Fernando

Forum Donor
I have measured the Akg k702 withouth pinna and withouth EQ, and then I measured again with crinacle and oratory1990 EQ to see how they affect the initial curve.
I think it is quite revealing and will help me improve a personal

The position of the mic has not changed at any time, so if there are imperfections or errors this affects the 3 measurements.

The objective is simply fun and curiosity about the results, also learning and trying to improve with future personal EQs.

REW IN FUNNY !!

5695E268-E588-4465-BB45-71C47E328394.jpeg

Cheers!

daftcombo

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I have measured the Akg k702 withouth pinna and withouth EQ, and then I measured again with crinacle and oratory1990 EQ to see how they affect the initial curve.
I think it is quite revealing and will help me improve a personal

The position of the mic has not changed at any time, so if there are imperfections or errors this affects the 3 measurements.

The objective is simply fun and curiosity about the results, also learning and trying to improve with future personal EQs.

REW IN FUNNY !!

View attachment 128336

Cheers!
Do you prefer with or without EQ?

OP
Fernando

Fernando

Forum Donor
With equalizer, but I think it can still be improved a bit.
The oratory is a little softer than crinacle.

Top Bottom