• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AK4499 Shootout: Topping D90 vs Gustard A18

trl

Major Contributor
King of Mods

RichB

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Nice "commercial" to LG, although I like more it's former name of GoldStar. :)
Lucky Goldstar makes great OLEDs, there is a rumor that an 83" is coming and since I damaged my 77, I have an excuse to upgrade.

- Rich

RichB

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
How did you determine a 1ms delay on the left sub was beneficial? I look at the graphs in REW, and haven't a clue.

REW provided a clue that adjusting the gains would work. In the end, I adjusted the delay on the left and right and was able to eliminate the cancellations. This caused an increase peak (Red trace) at 40Hz that can be easily EQ'ed. Dual Salk/Rythmik E22 subs even without positioning options are great.

Dual Rythmik E12 SubWoofers With Delay Added.jpg

- Rich

Cut-Throat

Nope,

The best option is using the remote control.
Can't find any cheaper and instant replacement.
For 25$ you get a new one which is even upgraded in aluminium !

Tell me about this aluminum Remote Control? Is this available in Silver Finish? Do you have a link for this upgraded remote. The one that came with my Topping D90 is a bit cheap feeling.

Top Bottom