• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Aiyima A8 Mini Amplifier Class D "Subjective review"

KaeliKoo

Speaker makes noises when turning the knob, bit the same as an amp from the seventies with cheap rotating resistor. I will try cleaning it.
Were you able to fix the issue? I just recently saw this amp on Wal-Mart online for $48 inc. 24V power supply. And of course I became curious, I mean with a red knob - how cool is that?!!

gfx_1

Were you able to fix the issue? I just recently saw this amp on Wal-Mart online for $48 inc. 24V power supply. And of course I became curious, I mean with a red knob - how cool is that?!!
Yes I used some multicleaner (Loctite 8201) the potmeter seemed closed but it is quiet again. Also found a can of philips contactspray from the seventies in my parents house.
The knob has red LEDs behind it, if you can´t see them pull it a little bit forward.

Top Bottom