• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Aiyima A07 volume issue

D

Deleted member 9685

You could leave the amp volume around 8'o clock and set the volume of each software that you use.
I set system software volume to 100% usually.

You can also add a pair of -3dB, -6dB, or -9dB attenuators to RCA input.

Saalor

there is absolutely no reason anyone needs to worry about windows volume control, it's finally been measured to stop the nameless/faceless perpetuated fear

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...ndows-audio-quality-debate.19438/#post-639677

set windows to whatever you like, set the volume pot accordingly, enjoy your amp

Perhaps I am not technically proficient enough to understand that thread, so please bear with me. Does that thread establish that, by lowering the volume control in Foobar2000 when using ASIO or WASAPI exclusive mode, the sound signal is not degraded?

datrumole

Perhaps I am not technically proficient enough to understand that thread, so please bear with me. Does that thread establish that, by lowering the volume control in Foobar2000 when using ASIO or WASAPI exclusive mode, the sound signal is not degraded?

this details in the article detail default windows sound, NOT ASIO and WASAPI, showing that you do not need to use these and that windows directsound is perfectly adequate

Top Bottom