• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AirPod Pro alternative

TankTop

Looking for a pair of wireless earbuds. I want the AirPods Pro but I can’t justify spending $250 right now. These will be used exclusively in the gym to listen to music and audiobooks. $125 would be much more appropriate with some type of noise canceling and moisture resistance.

Phony846

The Jabra Elite 85t might fit the bill. $189 on Amazon US, which is more than your $125 target, but less than the AirPods Pro.

Beershaun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

buz

Forum Donor
Huawei freebuds 3i have some sort of ANC and generally seem to go for 100 or so, got some for my SO, seems to be liking then

trondav

I have a pair of Jabra Elite 75t - I find them an excellent choice in that price range. Good sound and easy to operate. Long battery life. Fits very nice in the ear - lots of different sizes included. Excellent box for charging.

Top Bottom