• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Air Fryers & Pressure Cookers

ccc118

I have an Instant Pot that I use once and a while. I've found that it works best if you use recipes that are specifically designed for it. It does save a lot of cooking time overall, but I find that between the time it takes for it to get up to pressure and also waiting for the pressure to release at the end, it can take a lot longer than you would think, so it does involve a little planning ahead of time.

I've had a Breville Smart Oven for a long time. It does work really for toasting various things without burning. Once you figure out some different settings for certain things, the results are pretty repeatable. It also works really well for reheating. I don't tend to use it much for baking though, unless it's something small. The only complaint I have about it is that the convection fan is extremely noisy on mine, so I tend to not use that function much.
Yep, it's loud. But I like it loud :)

Top Bottom