• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

[Advice needed] Speaker System for home bar/lounge room

scotnewon96

Hey! So, I'm completely new here and I also don't really know too much about speakers and audio tech in general, so I would really apreciate any help you can give me! I'm looking for a sound system for a 35 sq. meter (about 375 sq. feet) home bar/lounge, I was thinking about placing a speaker on each corner of the room (near the ceiling) and then a fifth one on a yet undecided place, and would also need a subwofer. So, 5 speaker (normal ones I guess, sorry I'm a total noob when it comes to audio) and subwofer system. Any recomendations? Full systems recomendations would be amazing, but if you don't feel like it, a couple guidelines for specs and some buyers advice would be much apreciated! I'm not sure this is the right sub to ask, but I thought I could get some good advice here Thanks!!

somebodyelse

Major Contributor
Welcome! Budget and any system requirements (must stream from service X, needs an iPhone app, don't want to use Y etc.) would help narrow it down.

OP
S

scotnewon96

Hey! So, I'm completely new here and I also don't really know too much about speakers and audio tech in general, so I would really apreciate any help you can give me! I'm looking for a sound system for a 35 sq. meter (about 375 sq. feet) home bar/lounge, I was thinking about placing a speaker on each corner of the room (near the ceiling) and then a fifth one on a yet undecided place, and would also need a subwofer. So, 5 speaker (normal ones I guess, sorry I'm a total noob when it comes to audio) and subwofer system. Any recomendations? Full systems recappvalleyomendations would be amazing, but if you don't feel like it, a couple guidelines for specs and some buyers advice would be much apreciated! I'm not sure this is the right sub to ask, but I thought I could get some good advice here Thanks!!
issue got solved

Top Bottom