• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

advice: microphone to pair with my headphones for listening to music + zoom/teams calls

I have a few headphones but am thinking of using my DT770 at work, listening to flac and qobuz but also when needed during the day MS Teams and Zoom meetings, 3.5 microphone jack will go into computer or DAC/ADC seen the ModMic which acts as a headset boom mic which is what I am after but are there other alternatives

don'ttrustauthority

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I have a few headphones but am thinking of using my DT770 at work, listening to flac and qobuz but also when needed during the day MS Teams and Zoom meetings, 3.5 microphone jack will go into computer or DAC/ADC seen the ModMic which acts as a headset boom mic which is what I am after but are there other alternatives
Hel! Yeah bundle from Dan Clark Audio includes a Schiit Hel, DCA Aeon RT, and a ModMic Mini for $600-700. Basically, $50 off the Hel and a free mic.

Top Bottom