• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Acurus Muse & Aries

jtwrace

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
OP
jtwrace

jtwrace

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
OP
jtwrace

jtwrace

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
OP
jtwrace

jtwrace

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Just got a reply...

indyaudio.JPG

eddantes

Addicted to Fun and Learning
In otherwords: until we're sure this will not hurt us - we aint publishing or submitting for testing anything.

OP
jtwrace

jtwrace

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
In otherwords: until we're sure this will not hurt us - we aint publishing or submitting for testing anything.
Yeah I was hoping for a more proactive response. There is definitely interest on this site which can lead to sales including myself. I understand the hesitation from a manufacturer side; however, there's also another side that makes me skittish when someone avoids a direct action. I mean, I can easily purchase the unit and send it so why try to hide something? Hopefully he will come around and make something happen. We will see!

Feel free to send him emails too as you know what they say about the squeaky wheel! :p

livesound2

I have a Muse on order and a listening room ready for serious A/B testing. My critical listening wife is only blind test participant and has proven reliability. I’ll update on this thread for anyone who might care.

OP
jtwrace

jtwrace

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I have a Muse on order and a listening room ready for serious A/B testing. My critical listening wife is only blind test participant and has proven reliability. I’ll update on this thread for anyone who might care.
Are you willing to send it to @amirm for measurements? That's what I'm most interested in especially since the manufacturer heavily side stepped the direct request from me.

livesound2

I’ll consider it but I’ve been waiting for it for several weeks already. I would think Rick at Acurus would like the exposure a review would get him if it”measures up”. Perhaps another request from a user might help.

OP
jtwrace

jtwrace

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I’ll consider it but I’ve been waiting for it for several weeks already. I would think Rick at Acurus would like the exposure a review would get him if it”measures up”. Perhaps another request from a user might help.
One would think so, right? Perhaps you can request it too?

OP
jtwrace

jtwrace

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Any update on getting the Muse measured or any Acurus product for that matter? It would be nice to see if these products are the real deal or mediocre at best.

beantownT

still no luck? wonder if we should ALL email acurus :) there's very little review of the product online

AdamG

Debunking the “Infomercial” hawkers & fabricators
Forum Donor

Koeitje

Major Contributor
What is the pricing on this? The small form factor is really nice.

Edit: Seems to be $5500....a bit more than I would like to spend. Guess you pay for all those channels....

beantownT

Welcome Aboard @beantownT.
Thanks mate
Been trolling a while on this forum…

I had paid a deposit on an anthem avm70 2 months ago. The dealer just notified me that the ship date moved from July to December so I’m back to square one!! Muse was a processor I was looking at - it’s more “industrial” as in less main stream. It is also quite expensive here in singapore (around 10k sgd which translates to 7.5k usd) - now I’m totally confused so some measurements and objective research/data would be good

OP
jtwrace

jtwrace

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Thanks mate
Been trolling a while on this forum…

I had paid a deposit on an anthem avm70 2 months ago. The dealer just notified me that the ship date moved from July to December so I’m back to square one!! Muse was a processor I was looking at - it’s more “industrial” as in less main stream. It is also quite expensive here in singapore (around 10k sgd which translates to 7.5k usd) - now I’m totally confused so some measurements and objective research/data would be good
Please buy one and send to @amirm for testing and lets either bust their claim or give them props. :)

Top Bottom