• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(active?) Speaker advice

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The speakers are one thing and there is some (maybe too much) great advice/comments here, so I won't comment on those. But for $1000 and Loxjie A30 <$200 you can get great passive speakers and a subwoofer out and subwoofer too. I just helped my son with this type of setup and it sounds great with his TCL TV. Just an option and a suggestion. Here is Amir's review of the A30.

OP
D

Dion93

How are the Kali's working out? I have my eye on the same models for the same home entertainment purposes.
Well I dont really have any references since this is my first real audio set, but am very satisfied for what its worth :)
Great bass, lovely clear sound. Also great sound when not sitting right in front of them.

Good luck with your choice!

ADoIDo

Well I dont really have any references since this is my first real audio set, but am very satisfied for what its worth :)
Great bass, lovely clear sound. Also great sound when not sitting right in front of them.

Good luck with your choice!
They happen to be sold out everywhere even at the $399 price so it would appear you got yourself a deal. I'm going to patiently wait for a sale or a deal on a 2nd hand pair.

From what everyone is saying online there isn't a speaker anywhere near as good anywhere near the price.

Top Bottom