• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Acoustics Lecture for headphones

zephyros

http://snext-final.com/en/acoustics/
I just stumbled upon this article which seems interesting since I rarely seen any documents about headphone acoustics specifically.
I can't say I'm well versed enough to make any comment on the content, but they do have the citation for factual checking.
FYI I'm using one of their headphones (Final Sonorous VI).

maverickronin

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Final is weird.

They make a ton of stuff and it ranges from "WTF were they thinking" to legit TOTL and often the WTF models are usually the most expensive.

The seem to decide on a sound, material, or concept and just make it. Production costs be damned, they'll sell it for whatever they need to and people buy them.

andreasmaaan

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Yeh, strange product range indeed. Had never heard of this company.

I didn't get to the end of that @zephyros but it looks reasonably legit in terms of content, and presents things in a very non-standard way that I imagine would be quite useful for people who are very visual.

Top Bottom