• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Abletec Anaview ALC1000 and ALC0300 amps

Panelhead

Forum Donor
A friend here built a pair of these and loves them. He feels they are first rate. Sound quality is up there with others Class D amps.
I looked and they are cheap now. Specs are not Purifi or BOSC catagory, ten year old technology. But how many zeros after the decimal point are required?
The power specs are unusual, continuous, FTC, Peak, and max. Continuous is not so impressive. Eight ohm is the highest. But no real heatsinks.
Has anyone tried this technology?

VMAT4

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Maybe others will find this link useful.

Zoomer

I'm the happy owner of Anaview AMS 1000/2600 (BTL) monoblocks.
The ALC series is a previous generation. If you can get hold of them you'd probably better of with the AMS series.
Rouge Audio still builds them it seems.

For reference: an Italian DIY build

Last edited:
OP
P

Panelhead

Forum Donor
Only ALC modules are currently available on eBay. My plan was the ALC-0300. Could built an amp for 220.00.
But knew I would soon want something better. Might as well start with something better.

Top Bottom