• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A good super flexible speaker cable terminated with banana terminal ?

Jaxjax

I usualy just run ProCo & some Mogami for all my cables in main system as I run pro gear there. ProCo doesn't seems to have speaker cables that are separate banana jacks on speaker side, only 3/4 spaced solid unit which the Audio Physic spark III speakers Im using in bedroom are not, there like 1"1/4 or something. Im using a 2075 pro yamaha amp that is 3/4 spaced though. I just want very flexable pre terminated that are fair priced as I'm NOT a over price snake oil buyer of any cable. I figured I'd get a decent answer at ASR. I need 10' each side max. I'd rather not use clear coated lamp cord even though I know it works just dandy. Something round & flexable like rubber coated wire ,

Kal Rubinson

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Forum Donor
I suggest you look at what is offered by BlueJeans Cables and either order from them or find a cheaper vendor for comparable cables.

Midwest Blade

Mogami 3103 from Performance Audio at $2.86 per foot, is a great buy for a flexible and capable audio cable. These are unterminated, I used Blue Jeans locking bananas to finish the ends. Blue Jeans “10 White” is another good choice which you can get terminated with a couple of different options. I have pairs of both, you can’t go wrong with either. You do not need to spend more as we all know.

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I like Canare 4s11 available terminated in your choice of connections. Available at B&G Photo Video for around $60 per eight foot length each.

iLoveCats

The Canare 4s11 with sonic welded locking banana plugs from Blue Jeans Cable is a great product. It lays really well and the connections are secure.

Top Bottom