• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Pegwill

Addicted to Fun and Learning
SORRY , A lady had lost her husband almost four years ago. Her daughter was constantly calling her to get back into the dating world. Finally, she said she'd go out, but didn't know anyone.

Her daughter immediately replied,
"Mum I have someone for you to meet."

Well, it was an immediate hit. They took to one another and after dating for six weeks,he asked her to join him for a weekend in Spain.

Their first night there she undressed as he did. There she stood nude, except for a pair of black panties, he in his birthday suit. Looking her over, he asked, "Why the black panties?"

She replied "My breasts you can fondle, my body is yours to explore but down there I am still mourning. He knew he was not going to get lucky that night.

The following night was the same, she stood there wearing the black panties and he was in his birthday suit but now he was wearing a black condom.

She looked at him and asked: "What's with the black condom?

He replied, "I want to offer my deepest condolences"

Pegwill

Addicted to Fun and Learning
1631613404049.png

Capitol C

Raindog123

Major Contributor
A fine book. I'll bet you have a large collection of Wodehouse, too!

No, but I discovered his novels as a teen, and occasionally enjoy them since. (Had to leave many printed books behind during my long-distance moves, but local libraries benefited… :) )

”Fascination of shooting as a sport depends almost wholly on whether you are at the right or wrong end of the gun” P. G. Wodehouse

Last edited:

sergeauckland

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
A fine book. I'll bet you have a large collection of Wodehouse, too!
I have all his works. Doesn't matter how often I re-read them, they still make me laugh.
His use of language is masterful.

“Aunt Agatha's demeanor now was rather like that of one who, picking daisies on the railway, has just caught the down express in the small of the back.”

“He had just about enough intelligence to open his mouth when he wanted to eat, but certainly no more.”

“I could see that, if not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled.”

S

Last edited:
Top Bottom