• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

noname

atmos.jpg

Dolby Atmos !!!

Pegwill

Addicted to Fun and Learning
A woman from New York was driving through a remote part of Arizona when her car broke down. An American Indian on horseback came along and offered her a ride to a nearby town.

She climbed up behind him on the horse and they rode off. The ride was uneventful, except that every few minutes the Indian would let out a Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a!' so loud that it echoed from the surrounding hills and canyon walls.

When they arrived in town, he let her off at the local service station, yelled one final 'Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a!' and rode off.

"What did you do to get that Indian so excited?" asked the service-station attendant. "Nothing," the woman answered "I merely sat behind him on the horse, put my arms around his waist, and held onto the saddle horn so I wouldn't fall off."

"Lady," the attendant said, "Indians don't use saddles."

Pegwill

Addicted to Fun and Learning
A Married Man Sends His Mistress To Another Country ..
Her Postcard To Him Is Priceless ...

A very rich married man was having an affair with an Italian woman ...

One night , she confided in him that she was pregnant ...

The man not wanting to ruin his reputation , or his marriage , told the Italian woman he would pay her a large sum of money if she would go to Italy to secretly have the child ...

And If she stayed in Italy to raise the child , he would also provide child support until the child turned 18 ...

The Italian woman was skeptical but she agreed , she then asked how he would know when the baby was born ...

To keep it discreet , he told her to simply mail him a post card , and write ‘Spaghetti’ on the back ...

And once he got the postcard he would then arrange for the child support to begin ...

One day , about 9 months later , he came home to his confused wife ...

‘Sweetie , she said , ‘you received a very strange post card today from Italy ...’

‘Oh , just give it to me and I’ll explain it later' , he said ...

The wife said ok and then watched as her husband read the card , turned White , and then fainted ...

On the card was written :
Spaghetti , Spaghetti , Spaghetti ...

Two with meatballs , one without ...

Please Send extra sauce ...

Top Bottom