• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

Dmitri

Forum Donor
6FA8210F-EDE2-4C17-951F-D8639A37E822.jpeg

Dmitri

Forum Donor
pssst.....can you tell me where to get a pr. like that? I mean the things, man, the lights.
I wish I knew. My sister sent me that image. My very proper sister BTW. All this Covid time seems to have brought out her naughty side. Still, as a retired carpenter, I’m really tempted to pull the joists out of the living room ceiling and finish out the roof pitch now. Endless possibilities. Just think how much fun you could have experimenting with the cable length...

Boris Badinov

Master Contributor
The Humorist
I wish I knew. My sister sent me that image. My very proper sister BTW. All this Covid time seems to have brought out her naughty side. Still, as a retired carpenter, I’m really tempted to pull the joists out of the living room ceiling and finish out the roof pitch now. Endless possibilities. Just think how much fun you could have experimenting with the cable length...
Retired plumber here...maybe we can experiment with copper conduit for the cables

Top Bottom