• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Pegwill

Addicted to Fun and Learning
1685368103755.png

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
This afternoon we were at an impromptu Memorial Day 'BBQ' -- burgers on the grille, that sort of thing.

This got me to thinking about, you know, other states of burger likelihood. Possible Burger. Improbable Burger. Unlikely Burger. etc.

Then I realized that there was a real opportunity for a product which might be beef or non beef at the same time -- the Heisenburger. I realize that it should really probably be the Schroedingburger, but I figure that Heisenburger is a much better portmanteau and the uncertainty of the burger's constitution makes it work!

:cool:

Sir Sanders Zingmore

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I think the original quote is "set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of the his life". The word "fire" rhymes with the fire in the first sentence, making it more memorable.
"Set him alight" does not have the same fiery effect, so to speak.
And to whom do we attribute the original quote?

Top Bottom