• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Boris Badinov

Master Contributor
The Humorist
f02ad4cb7bf6adcca039a37b29a20aaa7f75ced76e2738cf620c7f5f39408149.jpg

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
On a step, a priest sat next to a drunk struggling to read a newspaper.

Suddenly, with a slurred voice, the drunk asked the priest:

"Do you know what arthritis is?"

The parish priest soon thought of taking the opportunity to lecture the drunk and replied:

"It's a disease caused by sinful and unruly life: excess, consumption of alcohol, drugs,
marijuana, crack, and certainly lost women, prostitutes, promiscuity, sex, binges,
and other things I dare not say."

The drunk widened his eyes, shut up, and continued reading the newspaper.

A little later the priest, thinking that he had been too hard on the drunk, tried to soften:

"How long have you had arthritis?"

"I don't have arthritis. It says here in the paper that the Pope has it."

Pegwill

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Johnny was taking a shower with his Mum when he asked her ‘What are those things on your chest’ Not knowing quite what to say she said ‘Ask your Father at breakfast in the morning’ hoping he would have forgotten by then.

However the next morning came around and of course Johnny hadn’t forgotten. His father explained ‘They are balloons and when Mummy dies we blow them up and they lift Mummy up to heaven’ Johnny seemed happy with the explanation.

A couple of days later his Father came home early from work, Johnny rushed out of the house telling him his Mum was dying ‘What do you mean dying’ Well’ said Johnny ‘Uncle Harry’s blowing up her balloons and Mummy’s screaming ‘ Oh God I’m coming’

Top Bottom