• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Waxx

Major Contributor
334565171_167904899338113_3889578544119831282_n.jpg

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
Since he was reportedly in his mid 30’s. That is still Weekend Warrior Party Animal Age. So that was a major sacrifice right? Just saying :cool:

DonR

Major Contributor
Since he was reportedly in his mid 30’s. That is still Weekend Warrior Party Animal Age. So that was a major sacrifice right? Just saying :cool:
I was on my 3rd kid by then. He obviously was a slow starter.

IAtaman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Incorrect, all water exposed to air is carbonated. It just so happens that the CO2 dissolved in the water is in equilibrium with the atmosphere so it does not bubble out.

But yeah, it's a good joke :) Apart from nitpicking that the Earth is not flat, only the water is.
Well for what it is worth, with all the CO2 floating in the atmosphere now, I think it is fair to say that we are doing all we can to make sure it non-flat again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocean_acidification

Suffolkhifinut

Major Contributor
The Italian mistress

A married couple are having dinner in a fine dining restaurant in Rome, a stunning young woman walks up to him and gives his tonsils a workout.
The wife says “Who’s that?”
“My mistress” he replied
The wife says “That’s it I want a divorce!”
“OK” he replied “No more trips to Milan and Paris buying couture clothes”
“ No more Ferrari in the garage”
“No more voyages on our super yacht.”
His best friend walks past with a stunning young woman on his arm.
The wife says “Who’s that with Luigi.”
The husband replied “His mistress.”
She takes another look and said “Ours is prettier.”

Andretti60

To disguise the dirty water you're sitting in?
“Bath bombs” are objects of different shape made with salts and aromatic ingredients to put in the water before taking a bath, some emits also bubbles. Very soothing. The joke here is a bath bombs made of the shape of a toaster, that as any electrical appliances is not something we would like to throw in the water of our bath (this is why it is called “last” bath bomb)

Top Bottom