• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
Petra Hayden (one of the late jazz bassist Charlie Hayden's daughters) recreated The Who Sell Out in the form of (all) vocal overdubs using a PortaStudio some years back. It's rather remarkable, actually. :) I think I like her Odorono even better than Big T's :cool:

JSmith

Master Contributor
Not only the dancer... look at the facial expressions of the man on the right;

giphy.gif

funniest-memes-650.jpg

best-baby-memes.jpg

1678249694742.png

JSmith

Suffolkhifinut

Major Contributor
Thoughts for the day.

1. If Adam and Eve were Cajuns they would have eaten the snake and saved us a lot of trouble.

2. The biggest joke is computers asking people’s to prove they aren’t Robots.

3. If I’m ever on life support unplug me and plug me back in, it always works with my computer.

4. You know you’re getting old when friends with benefits, means someone who can drive at night.

5. My internet went off last night and I spent a few hours talking to my family, they seem like good people.

6. Seeing how some people wear masks can understand why contraception fails.

7. Weight loss goal: being able to clip my toenails and breathe at the same time.

8. Some people exercise every day, I’m watching a TV show I don’t like because the remote fell on the floor.

9. For those of you who don’t like Alexa listening to your conversation. They are making a male version…… it doesn’t listen to anything.

10. Now iv’e lived through a plague, understand why Italian renaissance paintings are full of fat people lying on couches.

Top Bottom