• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Waxx

Major Contributor
242307556_10159371330948334_8361349306808764308_n.jpg

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

bkatbamna

I am speculating that this must made from the same stuff from which they craft the black boxes on airplanes.
:cool:
I wish when they do the pre-flight safety demonstrations they would tell you that if we are about to crash, please wear the flotation vest so that even if we are about to crash in the middle of the desert, when archeologists dig your skeleton up in a thousand years, they will think there was an ocean here.

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
Further signs of the End of the Age(?).

Forte-IV-McLaren-Hero-Grille2.png

Forte-IV-McLaren-Hero2.png

I wonder what Bruce would've thought of that abomination?

DQPvEdVU8AAHTDK.jpg:large

EDIT: I always think of number 5 as the late Denny Hulme's car number... but I am an old guy. ;)

Last edited:

bkatbamna

I used to read "The Journal of Irreproducible Results". Among the gems:

- Gynaecologist who trained his dog to detect Candida infections on patients in his waiting room
- A spoof on how to build a nuclear bomb (that was found in a cave in Afghanistan)
- A study on which Greek letters have not been used in scientific and mathematical notation (conclusion - iota, and nu).
- The time for destruction of the universe by extrapolating from when a desk will reach maximum entropy
- A psychiatrist who files patients away by colour. Not the colour of their skin, but their psychiatric condition, e.g. black for depression, rainbow for schizophrenia, etc.
That dogs can detect diseases is not irreproducible. They can be trained to do it.

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
As a longtime (albeit erstwhile) cat owner (cat staff co-manager, more accurately speaking):
1) I have no reason to suspect this image has been photoshopped.
2) I have no reason to be concerned about the health or welfare of this kitteh.

c3asa2k0xz5t.png

This is Perfectly Normal Behavior.
Nothing to see here. Move along.

Top Bottom