• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Loathecliff

You know, he kinda looks like the guy who may have gotten his wife a Quad ESL the year before...?

7a8a7a776bd9dc50084b9a32d4108e17.jpg
(I was 8 at the time) Wife:- "Darling, I was expecting so much more, but you've spent so much on the equipment that you could only afford one LP, & now you want go stereophonic which was launched the day after you took delivery of this! - Doesn't a carpet instead of linoleum come first?"

Last edited:

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
We were at a gathering this afternoon at on of our little town's two VFD stations, and this was served.

... sometimes the jokes write themselves

EDIT: I realize that the availability of clean, canned water can be a great boon at times of catastrophe, so it's admirable that A-B does this -- but I found this really amusing. I must confess that my immediate response was along the lines of "Finally, truth in advertising!".

Last edited:

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Ahem:

An English man, a French man, a Spanish man and a German man are standing on the sidewalk, trying to watch a street performer juggle bowling pins. The juggler notices they’re having a bit of trouble, so he stands on a large wooden box and says to them, “Can you see me now?”

They answer one at a time: “Yes.” “Oui.” “Sí.” “Ja.”

Think about it....

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor

Holmz

Major Contributor
guess we'll have to wait for the news to see if a spider ate it, by accident..i mean, not that they're not already a pita down under, imagine what a radioactive one would look like :eek:

O3mjNTx.png

A few stories:
1) Around midnight the mrs was brushing the teeth around midnight and I looked up and said, “don’t look up”.
it was a high bastard of a thing about 5” from hoof to hoof.
Grabbed a small trash can and small broom to sweep it into the can.
As I was running towards the front door a leaf blew it of the can and I shrieked like a young girl.

2) Was in the car picking up my workmate from dropping his car in for a service and he said, “Do you use your turn signals?”
I said, ”Yeah, usually.”
He said, “I wouldn’t”
The bastard of a thing was on the indicator stalk, and later covering the speedo.the thing was also about a 1/2 a foot from hoof to hoof.

3) Friend Sid, in Sydney, was with his wife and there was a huntsman on the outside of her side window, that disappeared down the door.
She was super afraid of them and Sid went through some big puddles That he likened to Moses.
She made him check the car before she would get out and the bastard was still clinging on.

I reckon one of them would be like the movie ”Them” but with a spider… if we dropped it into the reactor core.

Top Bottom