• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Tassin

@jkasch ghetto air suspension mod;

qabri8mpjsmk5plc67lo.png

JSmith
Looks like the football is worth more than the vehicle ...

Waxx

Major Contributor
Looks like the football is worth more than the vehicle ...
I would not say that. Old iron is expensive enough to make the car worth more. I recently sold a wreckage of an old car found in a shed as old iron for 250€, and that old car was a 1972 Renault R6, a relative small car and so rusted that it was not restorable...

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
Better told over a beer.
... as opposed to over a cadaver. :cool:

I am reminded of a story, actually. Many, many years ago, when I was an UG at Johns Hopkins, I worked for the Biology Department (work study) as a general grunt laborer and part-time stockroom attendant. The department was cleaning out a whole bunch of old stuff, some of which I scooped up for my high school (a small private school north of Baltimore of somewhat limited means but a robust educational program). One of the artifacts I picked up for them was a Beauchene Skull*. Since it was rather fragile, it made the ride through town with me, riding proudly in the passenger seat of my (much beloved) 1974 Ford Bronco. The skull and I attracted no mean amount of attention from passers-by as we made our way uptown through Baltimore. :)

_________________--
* An example Beauchene Skull, randomly selected from teh interwebz for illustrative purposes. They are mounted on stands, so it stuck up far enough in situ (in Bronchus, so to speak) so as to be readily visible to those outside the truck.

beauchene-skull.jpg

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Damping.
Now... if I were a physics professor, this is the kind of homework problem I would give.
I bet Tom Brady could get (away with) the right answer

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Top Bottom